AluFab TSLOTS Aluminum Extrusion & Aluminum Extrusion Kits
When completing your project with AluFab’s t-slotted aluminum extrusion, our team prides itself on being able to take your project from concept to completion, which to us means from design to final assembly! However, oftentimes our customers elect to receive their project as a kit.
Project Kit Specifics
- Project/structure will be unassembled
- All hardware, accessories, panels, etc. will be included
- Any machining that is required to extrusion or panels will have been completed by AluFab
- Parts will be labeled according to reference drawing, or if no reference drawing is requested they will be labeled according to length
Project Services NOT provided by AluFab
- End user will have to do any cutting, drilling, or custom machining. All this will be completed by AluFab
- It is up to end user to buy bolts, hardware, or accessories; AluFab can provide all of this to you and include it with the kit, including any custom accessories upon request
- End user will be on their own to figure out assembly; our team is still available via phone call or email to answer questions, provide helpful videos, or recommend tools or methods
Technical Support Questions? Contact Us!
AluFab’s engineers are always standing by to help provide drawings, answer machining questions, or recommend designs. Many of our customers, however, are “do-it-yourselfers” and enjoy the design aspect when it comes to their project. Regardless of your expertise level, do not hesitate to contact AluFab through our website if you have questions.
If you have worked with aluminum extrusion before and wish to order your extrusion pre-machined, don’t forget to identify the type and location of machining operations.