Machining TSLOT Aluminum Extrusion & Aluminum Extrusion Kits
Machining your Aluminum Extruded TSLOTS Framing is an alternate way of assembling your project. Rather than using brackets and joining plates, you can have your TSLOTS machined and ready in kit form for quick assembly of your aluminum extrusion structure.
There are 8 standard aluminum extrusion machining services as follows:
- Cut to Length
- Tap Profile End
- Drill Access Hole
- Counterbore Anchor/Butt Fastening Assembly
- Counterbore for Miter Cuts
- Plastic/Wire Cut to Length
- Panel Notch for Profile/Fastener Clearance
- Deluxe Door Handle Milling Service
To make machining TSLOTS aluminum framing profiels a simple, straightforward process, it is necessary to identify the machinable location of the aluminum extrusion. Download the above PDF and refer to the drawings for basic identification of each aluminum extrusion profile. It will detail each type of standard machining service so you can properly identify what you need done to your TSLOTS aluminum profile, either in our facility or yours.
Some things to keep in mind when ordering machining services:
- If you order TSLOTS extrusions that are less than stocked length (20'), make sure the quantity of cut to length services matches the number of TSLOTS ordered.
- Where possible, include a drawing with the required machining services. Remember, if you have us machine your kit for you, it will arrive at your door ready to assemble. Or, if you prefer, we will ship your kit to you pre-assembled, ready to use.
- For non-standard machining services, custom prints are required or engineering help is available.
Alufab provides complete fabricating and kit building of aluminum extrusion framing so that your aluminum structure or assembly can be put together from a complete kit.
Contact us for more information.